Transport 945 Gallons Legal. No CDL or Hazmat Endorsement Required.
- Tank Sizes: 315, 630, & 945 Gallons
- Pump: 20 GPM
- Fuel Nozzle: 1″
- Frames: 6″ & 8″
- Axles: Heavy Duty Torsion with Electronic Brakes
- Tires: ST235/80R16 Load Range E
- Fuel Chambers Quick Disconnect
- Adjustable Height Ball Hitch
- All Chambers are Separate and Not Manifolded Together
Diesel Tanks also Available Without Trailer
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Regulations
§171.8 Definitions and abbreviations
Non-bulk packaging means a packaging which has:
(1) A maximum capacity of 450 L (119 gallons) or less as a receptacle for a liquid;
§172.500 Applicability of placarding requirements.
(b) This subpart does not apply to—
(6) Combustible liquids in non-bulk packagings.
§173.150 Exceptions for Class 3 (flammable and combustible liquids)
(f) Combustible liquids. (1) A flammable liquid with a flash point at or above 38 °C (100 °F) that does not meet the definition of any other hazard class may be reclassed as a combustible liquid.
(2) The requirements in this subchapter do not apply to a material classed as a combustible liquid in a non-bulk packaging unless the combustible liquid is a hazardous substance, a hazardous waste, or a marine pollutant.